- Premium aluminum oxide abrasive for long life
- Heavy, durable X-wt. cotton backing makes these points durable and flexible
- Valuable abrasive tool for reaching into corners, where larger diameter tools cannot work
- Excellent abrasive product for breaking edges
- 36-60 grit is recommended for removing heavy burrs, stock removal, removing flash and parting lines and removing rust, scale and pit marks
Cartridge are strips of abrasive cloth rolled and glued to form a solid shape that is designed to break down during use and reveal the next layer of abrasive. There are mounted on a mandrel and used on high speed grinders on inside surfaces and inside corners where other forms of abrasives cannot reach.