Plastic Hinged Boxes with Foam
Plastic Hinged Boxes with Foam contains one piece of high density foam for insertion of component leads and one piece of low density foam which acts as a cushioning material.
- Provides ESD protective storage and handling of ESD sensitive items
- ESD protective symbol molded into the cover of the box
- RTT <1x10E5 ohms - electrostatic charges able to be removed when grounded
- Secure snap closure keeps boxes from accidentally opening
- Conductive foam inserts provide protection from vibration and shock
- Identified with ESD protective symbol as required per ESD S541
: PP 57000 only contains the high density foam, all other sizes contain both high and low density foam.