To purchase a refurbished item, a core applicator must be returned, accompanied by a completed hardware return form and a purchase order for the refurbished applicator. Contact us for more details.
Refurbish and Repair for 3M File Belt Sander 28366, .6 hp
3M File Belt Sander is ideally suited for a variety of metalworking applications. Grind and blend and finish hard-to-reach areas with power and efficiency.
A Lightweight Hand-Held Sander
- Great for deburring, cleaning, blending and finishing in tight or hard-to-reach areas
- Balanced weight distribution and 3M Gripping Material for improved ergonomics and reduced wrist strain
- 360 degree rotatable housing and handle for the ultimate in versatility
- Attached belt cover won’t fall off during belt changes
- Optimized belt speed for 3M Abrasive Belts and Scotch-Brite Belts
Our 3M File Belt Sander is a lightweight hand-held sander with an arm attachment that extends from the handle, enabling the operator to maneuver and manipulate the abrasive belt, turning and rotating as necessary — up to 360 degrees — to blend hard-to-reach areas. The weight is balanced throughout the handle and features 3M Gripping Material to give operators even greater control. This air-powered tool operates at .6 HP (447W) horsepower, reducing operator fatigue and overall project time.
Product ID: 3M 28366 UPC: 00-051125-94790-9, 00051125947909 Stock ID: 60-4402-5242-1, 60440252421