Refurbish and Repair for 3M Random Orbital Sander 20317, 5 in Non-Vac 3/16 in Orbit
3M Non-Vacuum Random Orbital Sanders are air-powered and deliver professional performance and a swirl-free finish in high-production industrial environments where dust extraction is not required. Our high-quality tools are designed to optimize the performance of 3M abrasives.
Engineered for performance and ergonomics, our family of 3M Non-Vacuum Random Orbital Sanders are loaded with features to reduce vibration and noise and provide greater wrist support and operator comfort. The comfortable rubber grip featuring proprietary 3M Gripping Material, curved-throttle alloy steel lever, and built-in wrist support provide comfortable control, while the recessed lever platform eliminates pinch and pressure points on the operator's palm. The speed control dial is conveniently located on the side and controlled with the thumb. We've also lightened the load with a composite cover that extends to the base to absorb and reduce vibration and keep these tools in service by preventing cracked housings. An innovative internal muffler helps reduce noise and won't break off.
- Precision-balanced steel workings run smoothly with less vibration, ideal for high production industrial environments
- Improved durability, ergonomics and noise level maximize comfort and control for prolonged use
- Pneumatic power exceeds the capability of standard electric sanders, supplying hours of continual use
- Aluminum body and durable composite cover reduce cracked housings and downtime
- Low-profile, balanced design optimizes the performance of 3M Abrasives
Product ID: 3M 20317 UPC: 00-051125-94754-1, 00051125947541 Stock ID: 60-4402-5203-3, 60440252033
Hillas ID : HS-004915
UPC Number : 00051125947541
Vendor ID : 60440252033