Rely on the tough, durable aluminum oxide abrasive of this Gemini 57A AO Type 17 portable snagging cone to handle your heavy-duty small foundry snagging, offhand grinding and stock removal jobs. Its Type 17 square tip is versatile enough for most ductile irons and steels, making it a go-to option for use on your medium- and high-horsepower inline grinders and flexible shaft grinders. This economical option comes through with consistent performance for the results you want at a price that keeps projects within budget.
- Type 17 square tip cone with tough, durable aluminum oxide abrasive for heavy duty work
- Versatile; can be used with most ductile irons and steels
- Provides consistent performance at an economical initial price
- Good general purpose choice for numerous small foundry snagging, offhand grinding, and stock removal jobs on medium- and high-horsepower inline grinders and flexible shaft grinders
- Competitively priced for initial-price-conscious end-users