Norton continues to offer specialty stones with optimum specifications and unique shapes that conform to, and quickly sharpen, specific tools. The offering includes stones for sharpening and honing woodworking and craftsmen’s tools, machine tools, large specialty stones for gardening tools, and pocket stones for sportsmen and outdoor enthusiasts.
- India - smooth cutting aluminum oxide abrasive, our patent for a fine finish for long lasting cutting edge; The choice of artisans, craftsmen and mechanics; Ideal for clean deburring, generating keen edges and quality finishes
- Gouge stones have a unique shape for sharpening and lapping inside and outside curved surfaces on gouges and other cutting tools
- An indispensable tool for wood workers, mechanics, artisans and craftsmen
- Norton Sharpening Stones have been the world leader for over 150 years
- The use of oil with sharpening stones enhance the sharpening action and minimize the clogging of the stone's surface
- Restoring cutting edge on straight-edged tools such as knives, chisels, plane blades, or other tools