Norton continues to offer specialty stones with optimum specifications and unique shapes that conform to, and quickly sharpen, specific tools. The offering includes stones for sharpening and honing woodworking and craftsmen’s tools, machine tools, large specialty stones for gardening tools, and pocket stones for sportsmen and outdoor enthusiasts.
- Crystolon is a premium silicon carbide abrasive fast stock removal for quick edge shaping with minimal loading
- Used for sharpening trimming knives and as an abrasive file in many different industries
- The use of oil with sharpening stones enhance the sharpening action and minimize the clogging of the stone's surface
- Norton Sharpening Stones have been the world leader for over 150 years
- Restoring cutting edge on straight-edged tools such as knives, chisels, plane blades, or other tools