A mounted wheel is a small grinding wheel permanently fastened to its own spindle. They are used is a multitude of operations in almost every industry and on a variety of machines. Extensively used in tool and die shops, aerospace and foundries for removing parting lines, deburring, and finishing. Mounted wheels come in an extensive numbers of shapes, grit sizes and bond types to satisfy all of these applications.
- Each kit contains 5 each of 10 of our best selling mounted point shapes and specifications
- The 1/8 In. spindle kits contain b-shaped points for light deburring machine parts or finishing/polishing dies
- The W-shaped points in both these kits work well for precision grinding of medium to heavy stock
- 38A abrasive for cool cutting, less burn
- Gemini mounted wheels are designed for general purpose, small job shop applications
- Maximum operating speed is based on 1/2 in overhang