A mounted wheel is a small grinding wheel permanently fastened to its own spindle. They are used is a multitude of operations in almost every industry and on a variety of machines. Extensively used in tool and die shops, aerospace and foundries for removing parting lines, deburring, and finishing. Mounted wheels come in an extensive numbers of shapes, grit sizes and bond types to satisfy all of these applications.
- Quantum grain is a unique, engineered ceramic grain shape ideal for high-volume operations grinding all high-speed alloys
- Quantum grain provide minimal loading and heat build-up and provides up to 3X metal removal 5X longer life versus aluminum oxide
- Kit contains medium grit for blending and deburring
- Each kit contains 5 each of 10 of our best selling mounted point shapes and specifications
- Maximum operating speed is based on 1/2 in overhang