A mounted wheel is a small grinding wheel permanently fastened to its own spindle. They are used is a multitude of operations in almost every industry and on a variety of machines. Extensively used in tool and die shops, aerospace and foundries for removing parting lines, deburring, and finishing. Mounted wheels come in an extensive numbers of shapes, grit sizes and bond types to satisfy all of these applications.
- 38A abrasive is designed for cool cutting, minimal burn
- High temperature vitrified bond for exceptional form holding and life
- For best performance, always run at the maximum allowable speed
- Medium grit for blending and deburring
- Maximum operating speed is based on 1/2 in overhang