A mounted wheel is a small grinding wheel permanently fastened to its own spindle. They are used is a multitude of operations in almost every industry and on a variety of machines. Extensively used in tool and die shops, aerospace and foundries for removing parting lines, deburring, and finishing. Mounted wheels come in an extensive numbers of shapes, grit sizes and bond types to satisfy all of these applications.
- Aluminum oxide grain for excellent blend of cut rate and life
- Designed for blending and polishing in one step
- Smooth chatter free grinding
- Non-loading on soft materials like aluminum, brass and bronze
- Controlled metal removal without changing part geometry
- Maximum operating speed is based on 1/2 in overhang