Used on surface, cylindrical, and tool and cutter grinders, Norton precision, form-holding vitrified toolroom wheels maximize yNorton productivity. Available in latest-generation ceramic alumina, aluminum oxide, and silicon carbide for every ferrous and nonferrous MRO, small job shop, and production operation.
- Advanced proprietary abrasive grain for 2X more life than standard AO grains, increased productivity, draws less power, free cutting, less burn
- VTR bond system is designed for better part tolerance and form holding on toolroom, cylindrical, and surface grinding applications
- Increased efficiency when grinding a wide range of materials from high sped tool steels to soft steels and aerospace alloys on narrow and medium areas of contact
- Work well at moderate to heavy feed rates
- Made in USA in ISO certified facility