Used on surface, cylindrical, and tool and cutter grinders, Norton precision, form-holding vitrified toolroom wheels maximize yNorton productivity. Available in latest-generation ceramic alumina, aluminum oxide, and silicon carbide for every ferrous and nonferrous MRO, small job shop, and production operation.
- Strong, versatile aluminum oxide abrasive that works well on a variety of tool steels at moderate to heavy feed rates
- Controlled porosity bond for increased chip clearance and maximum coolant flow; reduced loading; extremely cool cutting wet or dry in heat sensitive applications
- Durable bond post for maximum grain retention and form holding, less dressing; longer wheel life
- Maximum depth of cut for increased grain efficiency; consistent grinding action at high metal removal rates
- Made in USA in ISO certified facility