Used on surface, cylindrical, and tool and cutter grinders, Norton precision, form-holding vitrified toolroom wheels maximize yNorton productivity. Available in latest-generation ceramic alumina, aluminum oxide, and silicon carbide for every ferrous and nonferrous MRO, small job shop, and production operation.
- Exceptionally high-performing proprietary seeded gel ceramic alumina and friable aluminum oxide abrasive blend for fast stock removal, cool, superior cutting; 3X - 5X more life than aluminum oxide wheels; 2X stock removal rate vs. conventional abrasives
- Controlled porosity bond for increased chip clearance and maximum coolant flow; reduced loading; extremely cool cutting wet or dry in heat sensitive applications
- Self-sharpening abrasive minimizes burn and dressing, to maximize sharp edge on tools and dies for longer life in production
- Best choice for high productivity, low total per-part grinding cost
- Made in USA in ISO certified facility
- 5SG - Durable Norton SG and aluminum oxide blend - blue for high stock removal rates, excellent productivity, long wheel life, low overall grinding cost
- NORPOR 3SGR - Purple Norton SG and 48A abrasive blend with VP2 porous bond for maximum productivity in heat-sensitive, heavy stock removal operations