Used on surface, cylindrical, and tool and cutter grinders, Norton precision, form-holding vitrified toolroom wheels maximize yNorton productivity. Available in latest-generation ceramic alumina, aluminum oxide, and silicon carbide for every ferrous and nonferrous MRO, small job shop, and production operation.
- Exceptionally high-performing proprietary seeded gel ceramic alumina and friable aluminum oxide abrasive blend for fast stock removal, cool, superior cutting; 3X - 5X more life than aluminum oxide wheels; 2X stock removal rate vs. conventional abrasives
- High performance bond for versatility (for grinding high sped tool steels, hardened and soft steels, and aerospace alloys) and exceptional form holding
- Self-sharpening abrasive minimizes burn and dressing, to maximize sharp edge on tools and dies for longer life in production
- Best choice for high productivity, low total per-part grinding cost
- Made in USA in ISO certified facility