Used on surface, cylindrical, and tool and cutter grinders, Norton precision, form-holding vitrified toolroom wheels maximize yNorton productivity. Available in latest-generation ceramic alumina, aluminum oxide, and silicon carbide for every ferrous and nonferrous MRO, small job shop, and production operation.
- Revolutionary, proprietary, engineered ceramic grain shape and chemistry for all low, medium and high force applications ranging from cast iron, to stainless steel and hard to grind Inconel and titanium
- Proven tough vitrified bond stands up to extreme grinding forces
- 33% to 100% longer life, 30% higher MRR, and 15% lower threshold power vs. competitive ceramic products
- Best choice for production grinding: versatility, maximum performance and lowest total costs
- Made in USA in ISO certified facility