Used on surface, cylindrical, and tool and cutter grinders, Norton precision, form-holding vitrified toolroom wheels maximize yNorton productivity. Available in latest-generation ceramic alumina, aluminum oxide, and silicon carbide for every ferrous and nonferrous MRO, small job shop, and production operation.
- The most friable aluminum oxide abrasive for cool and burn free cutting toolroom applications with light to moderate feed rates
- The most versatile vitrified bond, especially recommended for toolroom, cylindrical, and surface grinding hard and very heat sensitive high speed tool steels; cool fast cutting
- Consistent quality for excellent balance and dimensional accuracy time after time
- Versatile; good choice for light grinding a broad variety of tool steels
- Made in USA in ISO certified facility