Norton 18 X 5 X 1-12 In. Rim 23A Surface Grinding Wheel Type 02 Cylinder Whl 1-1/2 In. Rim, Tape Wound 32A30-E19VCP
Surface grinding wheels are generally used to grind flat stock or flat surfaces within a workpiece. These wheels are typically used on horizontal spindle machines. Applications can vary from heavy, rapid stock removal to precision tolerance operations.
- Sharp monocrystalline 32A aluminum oxide purple grain is the industry's most versatile abrasive
- Porous bond for cool cutting on medium to wide contact areas
- Free cutting on a wide range of applications and materials, outstanding form holding
- Better choice for medium to heavy stock removal
- Made in the USA in ISO certified facility