Cylindrical wheels are used most often when the part is held between centers and in chucks. There are three methods of cylindrical grinding: plunge, traverse, and angular. Plunge grinding wheels are thrust or plunged into the part, traverse grinding wheels move across the part, and angular grinding wheels contact the part at an angle.
- Durable, cool cutting aluminum oxide abrasive
- Strong vitrified bond for consistent stock removing performance on narrow to medium contact areas
- Versatile, ideal when numerous small jobs are run on one machine
- The choice when initial price is the main purchasing criterion
- Made in the USA in ISO certified facility