Norton 20 x 5 x 1-3/4 In. RIM 23A Surface Grinding Wheel Type 02 Cylinder 1 3/4 In. Rim, Tape Wound, 23A30-F19VCP
Surface grinding wheels are generally used to grind flat stock or flat surfaces within a workpiece. These wheels are typically used on horizontal spindle machines. Applications can vary from heavy, rapid stock removal to precision tolerance operations.
- Sharp aluminum oxide abrasive for many surface grinding applications
- Porous bond for cool cutting on medium to wide contact areas
- Free cutting on a wide range of applications and materials, outstanding form holding
- Better choice for medium to heavy stock removal
- Made in the USA in ISO certified facility