Large surface grinding wheels are generally used to grind flat stock or flat surfaces within a workpiece. These wheels are typically used on horizontal spindle machines. Applications can vary from heavy, rapid stock removal to precision tolerance operations.
- Specially blended aluminum oxide abrasive for many surface grinding applications, good choice when a broad range of parts are ground on one machine
- Porous bond for cool cutting on medium to wide contact areas
- High chip clearance and stock removal
- Faster grinding rates remove stock; lower rates produce finer finishes
- Consistent performance at an economical price;