Cylindrical wheels are used most often when the part is held between centers and in chucks. There are three methods of cylindrical grinding: plunge, traverse, and angular. Plunge grinding wheels are thrust or plunged into the part, traverse grinding wheels move across the part, and angular grinding wheels contact the part at an angle.
- Specially blended aluminum oxide abrasive coupled with a superior bond will maintain high grinding rates without wheel breakdown
- Broad availability for quick delivery on popular sizes
- Versatile, engineered to grind a variety of materials
- Good choice for versatile performance at an economical price
- Made in the USA in ISO certified facility