Tartan Flatback Paper Masking Tape 2515
Key Product Features
- Tartan Flat Back Paper Masking Tape 2515 combines an unbleached kraft paper backing and a strong, natural rubber adhesive.
- The strong adhesive effectively sticks to many surfaces and makes an effective material for splicing many grades of paper and paperboards.
- The tape is more rigid than crepe paper masking tapes, making it ideal for creating long, straight paint lines.
- Easy to tear from the roll for fast and easy use but can also be machine dispensed for high-volume applications such as packaging.
- Masking tape 2515 is a useful tape for bundling, holding, tabbing and packaging applications where paper tapes are preferred.
For splicing liner boards, bundling, holding and packaging applications.