Used on surface, cylindrical, and tool and cutter grinders, Norton precision form holding vitrified toolroom wheels maximize yNorton productivity. Available in latest generation ceramic alumina, aluminum oxide, and silicon carbide for every ferrous and nonferrous MRO, small job shop, and production operation.
- Exceptionally high-performance proprietary ceramic alumina and friable aluminum oxide abrasive blend for fast stock removal, cool, superior cutting; 3X - 5X more life than aluminum oxide wheels; double rough stock removal rate vs. conventional abrasives
- Controlled porosity bond for increased chip clearance and maximum coolant flow; reduced loading; extremely cool cutting wet or dry in heat sensitive applications
- Self-sharpening abrasive minimizes burn and dressing, to maximize sharp edge on tools and dies for longer life in production
- Best choice for high productivity, low total per-part grinding cost
- Made in USA in ISO certified facility
- 5SG - Durable Norton SG and aluminum oxide blend - blue for high stock removal rates, excellent productivity, long wheel life, low overall grinding cost
- NORPOR 3SGR - Purple Norton SG and 48A abrasive blend with VP2 porous bond for maximum productivity in heat-sensitive, heavy stock removal operations