Norton internal grinding wheels efficiently grind bores and holes - from very rapid stock removal to precise dimensional tolerance applications.
- Exceedingly strong, sharp monocrystalline aluminum oxide grain well suited to precision production applications
- The most versatile vitrified bond, especially recommended for toolroom, cylindrical, and surface grinding
- For internal grinding applications; exceptional cool, fast cutting action, requires minimum dressing
- For grinding all kinds of tool steels, including tough vanadium alloy steels, with moderate to heavy feed and stock removal rates
- Outstanding form holding
- Restoring cutting edge on straight-edged tools such as knives, chisels, plane blades, or other tools