Norton sharp silicon carbide, vitrified wheels are used for non steel applications. Use 37C (black silicon carbide) on 300 series stainless steels, irons, nonferrous soft metals, (aluminum, brass, bronze, and copper) and non-metallic materials (stone, marble, rubber, ceramics, and glass).
- Strong black silicon carbide abrasive for non steel applications
- Superior vitrified bond specially engineered to maximize the life of silicon carbide abrasives
- Ideal for grinding 300 series stainless steel and cast, chilled and grey irons
- The choice for non-ferrous soft metals: aluminum, brass, bronze, and copper and a range of nonmetallic materials like stone, marble, rubber, ceramics and glass
- Made in USA in ISO certified facility