Used on surface, cylindrical, and tool and cutter grinders, Norton precision form holding vitrified toolroom wheels maximize yNorton productivity. Available in latest generation ceramic alumina, aluminum oxide, and silicon carbide for every ferrous and nonferrous MRO, small job shop, and production operation.
- Strong black silicon carbide abrasive for non-steel applications
- Superior vitrified bond specially engineered to maximize the life of silicon carbide abrasives
- ideal for grinding 300 series stainless steel and cast, chilled and grey irons
- The choice for non-ferrous soft metals: aluminum, brass, bronze, and copper and a range of nonmetallic materials like stone, marble, rubber, ceramics and glass
- Made in USA in ISO certified facility
- Restoring cutting edge on straight-edged tools such as knives, chisels, plane blades, or other tools
Browse for more products in the same category as this item: Norton Toolroom Wheels