Used on surface, cylindrical, and tool and cutter grinders, Norton precision form holding vitrified toolroom wheels maximize yNorton productivity. Available in latest generation ceramic alumina, aluminum oxide, and silicon carbide for every ferrous and nonferrous MRO, small job shop, and production operation.
- The most friable aluminum oxide abrasive for cool and burn free cutting toolroom applications with light to moderate feed rates
- The most versatile vitrified bond, especially recommended for toolroom, cylindrical, and surface grinding hard and very heat sensitive high speed tool steels; cool fast cutting
- Versatile; good choice for light grinding a broad variety of tool steels
- Consistent quality for excellent balance and dimensional accuracy time after time
- Made in USA in ISO certified facility
- Restoring cutting edge on straight-edged tools such as knives, chisels, plane blades, or other tools