Used on surface, cylindrical, and tool and cutter grinders, Norton precision form holding vitrified toolroom wheels maximize yNorton productivity. Available in latest generation ceramic alumina, aluminum oxide, and silicon carbide for every ferrous and nonferrous MRO, small job shop, and production operation.
- Exceedingly strong, sharp monocrystalline aluminum oxide grain well suited to precision production applications
- The most versatile vitrified bond, especially recommended for toolroom, cylindrical, and surface grinding
- Grinds with an exceptional cool, fast cutting action, requires minimum dressing
- For grinding all kinds of tool steels, including tough vanadium alloy steels, with moderate to heavy feed and stock removal rates
- Outstanding form holding
- Restoring cutting edge on straight-edged tools such as knives, chisels, plane blades, or other tools