Norton 4 / 3 X 1-1/2 X 1-1/4 In. 32AA Toolroom Wheel Type 11 Flaring Cup 1/2 In. Back Thickness 1/4 In. Rim 32AA60-KVTR
Used on surface, cylindrical, and tool and cutter grinders, Norton precision form holding vitrified toolroom wheels maximize yNorton productivity. Available in latest generation ceramic alumina, aluminum oxide, and silicon carbide for every ferrous and nonferrous MRO, small job shop, and production operation.
- Advanced proprietary abrasive grain for 2X more life than standard AO grains, increased productivity, draws less power, free cutting, less burn
- VTR bond system is designed for better part tolerance and form holding on toolroom, cylindrical, and surface grinding applications
- Increased efficiency when grinding a wide range of materials from high sped tool steels to soft steels and aerospace alloys on narrow and medium areas of contact
- Work well at moderate to heavy feed rates
- Made in USA in ISO certified facility