Norton sharp silicon carbide, vitrified wheels are used for non steel grinding applications. Use 39C (green silicon carbide) for cemented carbides, titanium, metal matrix composites and plasma sprayed materials.
- Sharp high-purity green silicon carbide abrasive for non steel applications
- Superior vitrified bond specially engineered to maximize the life of silicon carbide abrasives
- Use to grind carbide cutting tools, titanium, metal matrix composites ,and plasma sprayed materials
- Many popular sizes and shapes in stock now
- Made in USA in ISO certified facility