Norton 7 / 5 X 2 X 1-1/4 In. 38A Toolroom Wheel Type 11 Flaring Cup 1/2 In. Back Thickness 3/4 In. Rim 38A46-HVBE
Used on surface, cylindrical, and tool and cutter grinders, Norton precision form holding vitrified toolroom wheels maximize yNorton productivity. Available in latest generation ceramic alumina, aluminum oxide, and silicon carbide for every ferrous and nonferrous MRO, small job shop, and production operation.
- The most friable aluminum oxide abrasive for cool and burn free cutting toolroom applications with light to moderate feed rates
- The most versatile vitrified bond, especially recommended for toolroom, cylindrical, and surface grinding hard and very heat sensitive high speed tool steels; cool fast cutting
- Consistent quality for excellent balance and dimensional accuracy time after time
- Versatile; good choice for light grinding a broad variety of tool steels
- Made in USA in ISO certified facility