Used on surface, cylindrical, and tool and cutter grinders, Norton precision form holding vitrified toolroom wheels maximize yNorton productivity. Available in latest generation ceramic alumina, aluminum oxide, and silicon carbide for every ferrous and nonferrous MRO, small job shop, and production operation.
- Advanced proprietary abrasive grain for 2X more life than standard AO grains, increased productivity, draws less power, free cutting, less burn
- VTRP is a porous vitrified bond, especially recommended for toolroom and surface grinding on medium to wide areas of contact
- Increased efficiency when grinding a wide range of materials from high sped tool steels to soft steels and aerospace alloys on narrow and medium areas of contact
- Work well at moderate to heavy feed rates
- Made in USA in ISO certified facility