Used on surface, cylindrical, and tool and cutter grinders, Norton precision form holding vitrified toolroom wheels maximize yNorton productivity. Available in latest generation ceramic alumina, aluminum oxide, and silicon carbide for every ferrous and nonferrous MRO, small job shop, and production operation.
- The most friable aluminum oxide abrasive for cool and burn free cutting; ideal for heat sensitive applications with light to moderate feed rates
- Controlled porosity vitrified bond for increased chip clearance and maximum coolant flow, reduced loading and cool cutting wet or dry in heat sensitive applications
- Durable bond post for light to medium stock removal maximizes grain retention; less dressing; longer wheel life
- Versatile; good choice for light grinding a broad variety of tool steels
- Consistent quality for excellent balance and dimensional accuracy time after time