Used on surface, cylindrical, and tool and cutter grinders, Norton precision form holding vitrified toolroom wheels maximize yNorton productivity. Available in latest generation ceramic alumina, aluminum oxide, and silicon carbide for every ferrous and nonferrous MRO, small job shop, and production operation.
- Strong, versatile aluminum oxide abrasive that works well on a variety of tool steels at moderate to heavy feed rates
- Controlled porosity bond for increased chip clearance and maximum coolant flow; reduced loading; extremely cool cutting wet or dry in heat sensitive applications
- Durable bond post for maximum grain retention and form holding, less dressing; longer wheel life
- Maximum depth of cut for increased grain efficiency; consistent grinding action at high metal removal rates
- Made in USA in ISO certified facility