Used on surface, cylindrical, and tool and cutter grinders, Norton precision form holding vitrified toolroom wheels maximize yNorton productivity. Available in latest generation ceramic alumina, aluminum oxide, and silicon carbide for every ferrous and nonferrous MRO, small job shop, and production operation.
- The most friable aluminum oxide abrasive for cool and burn free cutting toolroom applications with light to moderate feed rates
- V vitrified bond is usually slightly harder acting than other vitrified bonds and is used when a special form needs to be ground into a work piece
- Consistent quality for excellent balance and dimensional accuracy time after time
- Versatile; good choice for light grinding a broad variety of tool steels
- Made in USA in ISO certified facility