Used on surface, cylindrical, and tool and cutter grinders, Norton precision form holding vitrified toolroom wheels maximize yNorton productivity. Available in latest generation ceramic alumina, aluminum oxide, and silicon carbide for every ferrous and nonferrous MRO, small job shop, and production operation.
- Friable (breaks down at a controlled rate; always stays sharp) aluminum oxide abrasive works well on tool steels (hardened, forged, and stainless) and cast iron
- Controlled porosity bond for increased chip clearance and maximum coolant flow; reduced loading; extremely cool cutting wet or dry in heat sensitive applications
- Durable bond post maximizes grain retention; less dressing; longer wheel life
- Ideal wheel for light to medium stock removal on narrow to medium areas of contact
- Economical general purpose choice