Used on surface, cylindrical, and tool and cutter grinders, Norton precision form holding vitrified toolroom wheels maximize yNorton productivity. Available in latest generation ceramic alumina, aluminum oxide, and silicon carbide for every ferrous and nonferrous MRO, small job shop, and production operation.
- Tough, durable aluminum oxide abrasive for heavy duty work
- Superior vitrified bond system for longer wheel life, excellent form holding
- High G-ratios (metal removed/wheel wear)
- Good choice for tough tool and cutter applications
- Made in USA in ISO certified facility