Used on surface, cylindrical, and tool and cutter grinders, Norton precision form holding vitrified toolroom wheels maximize yNorton productivity. Available in latest generation ceramic alumina, aluminum oxide, and silicon carbide for every ferrous and nonferrous MRO, small job shop, and production operation.
- Revolutionary, proprietary, engineered ceramic grain shape and chemistry for all low, medium and high force applications ranging from cast iron, to stainless steel and hard to grind Inconel and titanium
- Proven porous vitrified bond, especially recommended for toolroom and surface grinding on medium to wide areas of contact and heat sensitive materials
- 33% to 100% longer life, 30% higher MRR, and 15% lower threshold power vs. competitive ceramic products
- Best choice for production grinding: versatility, maximum performance and lowest total costs
- Made in USA in ISO certified facility