Used on surface, cylindrical, and tool and cutter grinders, Norton precision form holding vitrified toolroom wheels maximize yNorton productivity. Available in latest generation ceramic alumina, aluminum oxide, and silicon carbide for every ferrous and nonferrous MRO, small job shop, and production operation.
- Exceptionally high-performance proprietary ceramic alumina and friable aluminum oxide abrasive blend for fast stock removal, cool, superior cutting; 3X - 5X more life than aluminum oxide wheels; double rough stock removal rate vs. conventional abrasives
- High performance bond for versatility (for grinding high sped tool steels, hardened and soft steels, and aerospace alloys) and exceptional form holding
- Self-sharpening abrasive minimizes burn and dressing, to maximize sharp edge on tools and dies for longer life in production
- Recommended for: narrow area of contact, high grinding forces and very difficult to grind steels that have a very high hardness or tensile strength
- Best choice for high productivity, low total per-part grinding cost