Wire brushes are ideal for heavy duty applications such as deburring, parting line removal, weld cleaning and weld prep, descaling, rust and paint removal, pipeline fitting and seam cleaning, hose skiving and rubber flash removal, wire stripping, spot facing, and more. Finer wire can be used for polishing and texturing.
- Joint/crack cleaning wire wheel brushes for used for brushing joints, cleaning cracks in concrete and asphalt, and preparing expansion joints for filling and scaling
- Stringer bead wire for hard-to-reach areas for specially suited for groove and weld bead, corners, and t-connections
- Deliver high-impact cutting and cleaning for toughest applications - for steel/stainless
- New! pipeline: longest life for brushing/cleaning joints and preparing expansion joints for filling and scaling
- For right angle grinders
- Powder-coated and color-coded hubs won't rust, preventing cross-contamination