Wire brushes are ideal for heavy duty applications such as deburring, parting line removal, weld cleaning and weld prep, descaling, rust and paint removal, pipeline fitting and seam cleaning, hose skiving and rubber flash removal, wire stripping, spot facing, and more. Finer wire can be used for polishing and texturing.
- Knotted wire design provides added rigidity for extra cutting power
- Ideal for welding and metal fabrication applications (removing weld scale spatter, extra-heavy rust and corrosion, or surface roughening)
- Small diameter wheels are used for small- to medium-duty jobs requiring flexibility and lighter brushing action
- For use on bench grinders
- Powder-coated and color-coded hubs won't rust, preventing cross-contamination