Wire brushes are ideal for heavy duty applications such as deburring, parting line removal, weld cleaning and weld prep, descaling, rust and paint removal, pipeline fitting and seam cleaning, hose skiving and rubber flash removal, wire stripping, spot facing, and more. Finer wire can be used for polishing and texturing.
- Rigid structure for high impact cutting and cleaning on more demanding applications
- Protective guard opens up into a shield that prevents wire, dust and/or projection from reaching the end-user, provides for a friendly handling of the brush, preventing potential pricking caused by the wire ends
- Available with or without plastic guard for application-specific
- Single row, twist knot construction for limits flaring of the brush on corners and angles
- Powder-coated and color-coded hubs won't rust, preventing cross-contamination