Wire brushes are ideal for heavy duty applications such as deburring, parting line removal, weld cleaning and weld prep, descaling, rust and paint removal, pipeline fitting and seam cleaning, hose skiving and rubber flash removal, wire stripping, spot facing, and more. Finer wire can be used for polishing and texturing.
- Dense, high-quality, tempered crimped wire construction provides excellent performance for deburring, removing rust, corrosion and dirt - for steel
- Brushes may be used individually or stacked on a shaft for single-section, single section, medium-faced brushes clean larger surface areas and have longer life
- Single-section, narrow-faced brushes are ideal for general purpose brushing of uneven or difficult-to-reach surfaces
- Single section, medium-faced brushes clean larger surface areas and have longer life
- Powder-coated, red-colored hubs won't rust, preventing cross-contamination