Norton diamond sharpening stones are made using monocrystalline (single solid crystals) diamonds, nickel bonded to a solid steel substrate for fast metal removal. They are ideal for fast, general purpose sharpening of knives and other tools where a fine, polished edge is not needed.
- Flat, diamond surface plated onto a nickel coated steel bar precision ground to a tolerance of .001 in. for fast, even blade and tool edge sharpening
- Easily lubricated with water, but oil may be used
- Continuous diamond sharpening surface for excellent sharpening performance across entire surface of stone
- 220 grit for badly worn tools, 325 for initial sharpening, 600 grit for final sharpening, 1200 for finest edge
- Made in the USA
- Stackable; the stones firmly stack on top of each other for easy, small profile storage
- Non-skid rubber base stays in place while sharpening for smoother, efficient sharpening