Dear Hillas Customer:
We are thankful for your business and appreciate the opportunity to serve you.
As the World Health Organization has declared the coronavirus (COVID-19) a worldwide pandemic, we wanted to reach out and update you on what actions Hillas has taken to minimize the pandemic’s effect on our customers and employees.
- We've instituted a plan across our organization that includes health and safety protocols that will allow us to continue to serve you.
- We are encouraging phone and email communications in lieu of person-to-person meetings.
- We continue to take steps internally to keep our workforce aware and healthy.
- We maintain regular communications with suppliers and manufacturers to monitor ETAs and stock availability.
- We are working closely with suppliers and manufacturers to maintain the flow of product or find alternates where supplies may be limited.
Unfortunately, with all this said, we have domestic and international supplier delays. There are certain pandemic-related products where we have limited inventory and unknown replenishment timing, including select personal protective equipment and sanitation products (primarily PPE, such as disposable masks and sanitizers). We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding at this time.
Please be assured that we are diligently working to keep business up and running and people safe during this situation. We appreciate your patience and support and wish you, your team, and family health and safety as we work through this crisis.