Norton 20 x 2 x 12 In. Centerless Wheel Type 01 Straight 60 Grit Coarse Aluminum Oxide 53A60-K8VCN-OBSOLETE
Centerless grinding is a production process that produces extremely close tolerances on metal cylindrical forms or parts. Centerless grinding is used on a wide variety of workpieces. The key components in the process are the grinding wheel, the work rest blade (used to support the work) and the regulating or feed wheel (the drive mechanism for the workpiece).
- Tough, versatile intermediate blend of aluminum oxide abrasives
- Superior vitrified bond system for longer wheel life, excellent form holding
- Good for precision grinding of carbon steels and tool steels which are less heat-sensitive at medium to heavy feed rates
- Good choice for a variety of general purpose applications
- Made in USA in ISO certified facility
This item is Obsolete. Call us for additional information.