Depressed center wheels may also be referred to as raised hub wheels or by their shape designation Type 27, 28 or 29, with Type 27 being the most popular. The depressed center design allows the flange/lock nut to recess within the wheel so that it can be used for various grinding and cutting applications. Depressed center wheels are designed to handle the most severe right angle grinding applications from heavy stock removal to rough blending. More recently, depressed center wheels have been designed for cut-off applications when the tool is proper designed with flanges and guards. While large right angle grinders (7" & 9") have been around for many years, small or mini grinders that handle 4", 4-1/2" and 5" wheels have made this machine, and wheel category, the most popular in power tools.
- Premium aluminum oxide for consistent performance at a competitive price
- Designed only for cut-off applications where a fast cut and minimum material loss are desired
- Blend of hardness and bond to provide the best mix of cut rate and life
- Consistent performance and low initial price
- All wheels are fully speed tested and comply with ANSI standards
This item is Obsolete. Call us for additional information.