A mounted wheel is a small grinding wheel permanently fastened to its own spindle. They are used is a multitude of operations in almost every industry and on a variety of machines. Extensively used in tool and die shops, aerospace and foundries for removing parting lines, deburring, and finishing. Mounted wheels come in an extensive numbers of shapes, grit sizes and bond types to satisfy all of these applications.
- Sharp versatile aluminum oxide grain
- Free cutting on wide variety of materials
- Sharp monocrystalline grain resists burn
- Excellent form holding compared to more friable white aluminum oxides
- Better choice for medium stock removal in offhand deburring and finishing operations
This item is Obsolete. Call us for additional information.