Used on surface, cylindrical, and tool and cutter grinders, Norton precision form holding vitrified toolroom wheels maximize yNorton productivity. Available in latest generation ceramic alumina, aluminum oxide, and silicon carbide for every ferrous and nonferrous MRO, small job shop, and production operation.
- Strong, versatile aluminum oxide abrasive that works well on a variety of tool steels at moderate to heavy feed rates
- The most versatile vitrified bond, especially recommended for toolroom, cylindrical, and surface grinding
- Durable bond post for maximum grain retention and form holding, less dressing; longer wheel life
- For narrow to medium area of contact applications
- Made in USA in ISO certified facility
This item is Obsolete. Call us for additional information.